In Island County, there are many ways to help children who are in foster care.

Advocate for the best interest of a child during Dependency Court Proceedings by becoming a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA). 360.240.5560

Be a Big Brother or Sister for a child in foster care.  360.279.0644

Become a licenced foster parent or provide occasional respsite care for local foser and relative parents: Island County Fostering Together 360.720.0969

Contact local and state representatives to let them know that improving outcomes for youth in foster care is a priority matter in Island County (

Serve as a Tutor or Mentor for a child in-care. Contact your local school district.

Stay aware of legislative matters that are shaping the future for WA State child welfare system.WA Mockingbird Society

There are also many ways to support the mission of Kids First. 

Donate to continue to link children who are in-care with opportunities. Donate by mail or here at our website through PayPal,  Kids First is a federally recognized not profit organization  Tax ID #27-1091517.     

Partner with Kids First to link children with opportunities in Island County.Contact team members at 1.888.969.4877 or

Share time, talent and heart as a member of the Kids First Team.
Contact us at 1.888.969.4877 or email 

 Thank you!

Kids First Island County  
PO Box 581. Clinton WA 98236

Kids First Island County   PO Box 581 Clinton, Washington 98236   360.639.4966 or 888.969.4877

site by